Creative Connections Blog
Where did LinkedIn Answers go?
A quick Excel time costing calculator
Playing with TIME! - the Excel function: TIME(hour,minute,second)
Do you need to calculate how much your time costs to the very minute?
Here is a nifty little tool that you can copy into Excel and use right away:
In this example, I have assumed a rate of £50 per hour.
Just replace that figure in the formula in E3 to reflect your own rate.
As you add rows to your spreadsheet, just copy the formula in E3 down.
- How To Update A Record In A Microsoft Access Table Using VBA
- How do I find my DNS Server address?
- Print An MS Access Report To A Specific Network Printer
- How well do you know your keyboard shortcuts?
- So what are the dimensions of the photos for the Facebook timeline?
- Cloud storage and Google Drive – are you confused?
Page 1 of 6